Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ok... New Plan.

*sigh*
Ok, so don’t be mad…
I realize that I’m pretty much failing at this consistent blogging adventure. It’s not that I don’t want to blog, it’s just that I think of things to blog about while I’m away from the computer… and by the time I get to the computer… the things that I think have drifted away from me. Rude.

So here’s the new plan: (let’s see how long this one lasts)
A: I will share with you the funny things that happen in my day to day life… because let’s face it- my life is pretty hilarious, and we all could use a good laugh. I love to laugh- don’t you?
And/Or B: If it just so happens that I can’t remember what was funny that day… I’ll follow the trend of a couple of my friends and start the “ABC’s of me” deal. Which could be rather entertaining.

Ok? Good. Here we go.

Funny of today: Leading ward choir and not really knowing what I was doing. (Ok- I had a general idea… but I did make a lovely little fool of myself a couple of times… Examples:

“Oh yeah… I was supposed to bring you guys in there…”

“All right Ladies come in here, men go away… but not really… just stop singing for a sec…”

“Yeah… I was supposed to cut you guys off there…”

“Ok… bass and tenor over there. Baritone?  …..isn’t that the same thing? Ok listen- if you’re a man- or a boy- go sit over there.”

 “Ummm… I’m not sure what happened in measure 90… but we’re gonna do it again.”

“Are you laughing at me? What? What? Did I do something wrong?”

Etc.

But I had a lot of fun. And that’s what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment