5. The peace and beauty of a gentle snowfall.
7. Sweaters. They’re better than a boyfriend: they’ll keep you warm, always be there when you want them, generally they’re very soft, usually they’re very cute, and they flatter you constantly. I’d like to meet a boy that meets all of those requirements. Until then- I have my sweaters.
8. Ice skating.
9. There’s something wonderful about being snug and cozy in your warm bed while it’s cold in your bedroom. Yes, this dismisses all desire to get up, but I usually have enough willpower to do it… usually.
10. If you happen to HAVE a boyfriend or a husband- the cold is a lovely excuse to cuddle.
12. If you need to keep something chilled and there’s not enough room in the fridge… you can just stick it outside.