And yes, while that means it's getting colder *sigh* it also means...
and soon after that it means...
CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which of course is the most wonderful time of the year.)
But, before I get way too excited for Christmas (too late) I have been told again and again to give Thanksgiving more spotlight because it's overshadowed by the best holiday ever.
Poor little Thanksgiving. :(
So! Here's me paying tribute (or something...) to Thanksgiving by being thankful.
Because I really am thankful for a lot of things.
Here's a few for today, with hopefully more to come:
I'm thankful for:
- Scarves that keep me that much warmer and that much cuter.
- a warm and cozy bed that understands my sleeping needs.
- lotion and chapstick in this dry climate that is Rexburg.
- The endless love and support of my wonderful family.
- tea. Love it love it love it. In sickness and in health... that sounds like I'm marrying it...
- Pinterest- for taking my mind off of stress for long periods of time.
- indoor plumbing. Enough said.
- The gift of the Atonement and the ability to change.
- MUSIC. Always.
- conversations over the phone with a certain someone that go on for hours. ;)
- things that make me laugh.
- the gym at my school that's FREE!!!
- The talents I've been blessed with.
- My hair. I like it ok?
- toothpaste and mouthwash. Think of the world without them... *shudder*
- Beautiful fall days
- and these opportunities to express gratitude. :)