Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Guess what people!!! It's November!!!
And yes, while that means it's getting colder *sigh* it also means...
Thanksgiving.
and soon after that it means...


CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (which of course is the most wonderful time of the year.)


But, before I get way too excited for Christmas (too late) I have been told again and again to give Thanksgiving more spotlight because it's overshadowed by the best holiday ever.
Poor little Thanksgiving. :(


So! Here's me paying tribute (or something...) to Thanksgiving by being thankful. 
Because I really am thankful for a lot of things. 
Here's a few for today, with hopefully more to come:

           I'm thankful for:

  • Scarves that keep me that much warmer and that much cuter.
  • a warm and cozy bed that understands my sleeping needs.
  • lotion and chapstick in this dry climate that is Rexburg.
  • The endless love and support of my wonderful family.
  • tea. Love it love it love it. In sickness and in health... that sounds like I'm marrying it...
  • Pinterest- for taking my mind off of stress for long periods of time.
  • indoor plumbing. Enough said.
  • The gift of the Atonement and the ability to change.
  • MUSIC. Always.
  • conversations over the phone with a certain someone that go on for hours. ;)
  • things that make me laugh.
  • the gym at my school that's FREE!!! 
  • The talents I've been blessed with.
  • My hair. I like it ok?
  • toothpaste and mouthwash. Think of the world without them... *shudder*
  • Beautiful fall days
  • and these opportunities to express gratitude. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment