Sorry about that.
I promise I have valid reasons!
Reason #1: I was in a show. "No Fish in the House" was a hoot and a half, and I miss it already. A wonderful 4 person cast, a fantastic director and a lovely stage manager made for some great times. *sigh* Shows are such blessedly fun things. I do love them.
Reason #2: You know how I can be a homebody? (some of you don't know that. For those of you who fall into this category know this: I can be a homebody.) This semester has forced me out of my homebody-ness. Between the show, the insanely awesome roommates, and the dates EVERY weekend, (miracle of miracles I tell you- but that's another story... which I will get to later) I have become quite the social butterfly. Which is good.
Reason #3: Uh... school. Enough said.
SO! Here's the latest excitement (ok it's exciting for me- so you can just pretend to be excited to humor me) that's rolling around in my life:
- The semester is coming to a close in 2 WEEKS. It has FLOWN by my friends. Soon I will be back home with my family and that- my dears- is happiness.
- I recently acquired a ukulele for my birthday. Her name is Lani and I adore her. We have quite a lovely time together strumming away and learning as we go. Bliss.
- I have discovered the joy of making crepes. Oh love.
- Ok here's the story I told you I would get to later. It's later now. Before this semester, I was not a girl who dated much. I didn't mind too much. BUT THEN this semester began and I have AT LEAST one date every weekend. No joke. Don't ask how. Don't ask why. I don't know. But I must say- it's quite enjoyable. ;)
- SPRING IS COMING! (Rexburg is such a trickster. One day it will be spring-ish and the next it will snow. Boo.)